Home from the hospital

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seeing the surgeon tomorrow (Tues) to have my 28 staples removed. Wonder how they do that? Somehow I picture a giant staple remover!!!
LOL!  No, I used a special tool that bent the staple in a certain way to make it easier to remove them.  Mildly uncomfortable, itched more than anything else.  Glad to hear you're feeling so much better!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Staples came out today. Dr. said everything looks good - I lost approx. 60% of my colon but he said that should not cause any restrictions. Can eat pretty much anything, unless I find it bothers me. Need to have a yearly colonosopy, but after all I've been thru that's a small price to pay. As Dr. Jordan said "the worst is behind you".

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Staples came out today. Dr. said everything looks good - I lost approx. 60% of my colon but he said that should not cause any restrictions. Can eat pretty much anything, unless I find it bothers me. Need to have a yearly colonosopy, but after all I've been thru that's a small price to pay. As Dr. Jordan said "the worst is behind you".
Glad to hear it went well. (Still picturing giant staple remover.
). So you got a new 'do, the staples are out, your appetite is back...things are looking up! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Things sound good at this point and hope you will be full of energy and out enjoying yourself really soon.