Hole like wound appearing on kitty's legs

Mohan1143

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does anyone know what this is? it is like a circular hole mostly appearing on his legs. This happened several times..when one heals another appears in a span of weeks or a month. Previous hole was above the current one and the healed mark is still there..Please share your experience with this..I'm scared as heck :'(

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mohan1143

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi
Is he with other cats? Is he allowed outside?
He is an indoor cat and yes he is with other cats with his little brothers and an older one. Haven't heard any fights but they do share their litter boxes. Last time when this happened he got an infection from it and vet gave meds and it healed. After a couple of weeks this one appeared..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mohan1143

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Can you maybe set up a camera so you can see what's happening when you aren't with them?
oh that's a good idea!! cctvs are kinda expensive for me as I'm a student but we will definitely monitor him more!! just for context, We haven't noticed these hole wounds before vaccination (ronvac). These appeared after a month or two, not sure if that's the issue.. we are also terrified of the C word :'( I Will update on his wound..any info is appreciated Tysm!