Hola. My name is Chiki

chiki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,

My cat chiki and me are new to the site. Chiki is an adopted 2.5-year old beautiful black cat. She is very smart,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chiki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry, i pushed the wrong button. i have her since she was a small ball of hair (3-months). As a kitten she loved to lick my face for long time, and she was and is very very vocal. At the beginning, it was a bit difficult because all the cats I grown-up with were very silent. Now, she has mellowed a bit and ichatted with her constantly. She is super inteligent and sensitive. I like her very much . She also loves to see water falling ... from glasses, vases etc so all glasses at home now are plastic :). She is nevertheless a very nervous cat. She is a cat-dog so she needs attention, follows me everywhere and is a diligent helper in the kitchen, laundry, computer etc.:)!!!! I let her be.

Because she is nervous, likes activity and people in her terms, she is not a lap cat, and is an indoor cat with a full-time working owner she is bored, i think. She has 2 cat trees, 2 big windows looking at a park, scratchers, toys etc. but i may not be enough. I am considering afopting a kitten but I we just moved to a new apartment and she is having trouble with hairballs. Something I will post about it.

I am glad to have found this site and looking fwd to read and learn from you!

Many Thanks

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! I am a sucker for black cats. I lost my black cat, Raven (Avatar), back during the summer. Although I love them, I probably won't get another one. Raven had my heart.

T.