His name is Harley

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
No, he's not ours (Rick would kill me at this point).

My sister was taking her motorcycle test at our local vocational school the other day. One of the guys kept looking at the shed. She looked under and there he was....a wee little black boy, about five weeks old. She texted her DH, "Come up to the school. Bring the carrier." They caught him, took him home, checked him out, and he's now my new fur-nephew. You just look at him and he purrs. Loves to eat and can't get enough food. Using the litter box with no trouble. The vet said about five weeks old and he's in good health.

He was all over me the other night....suckling on my ear and my neck and just purring away. He's a sweetie.

He's going to be a gorgeous boy....coal black with the brightest green eyes. And in honor of her passing her motorcycle test and getting her first Harley, his name is Harley! Now she has two Harleys: her bike and the little guy!

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That's great, good for your sister and her DH.

Tell her congrats for passing her bike test too. I have a motorbike licence but I've never had a Harley, just Yamaha and Suzuki.

Can we see a picture of the little guy?

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can't tell a story like that and not include a picture.  What if it turns out to be a girl?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, everybody. I know I need to get some pictures of Harley. I have two, but they don't show those gorgeous eyes of his.

He's definitely a boy; they took him to the ER vet the day they brought him home, just to make sure he was OK. And he's been to their vet now, too. He's got little nubbins!

I'll try to get some pics of those eyes. 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
"Fur-nephew"!  I love it.  
    What a great story, and lucky little Harley that your sister was there that day.