Hi

MamaPanther

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello All,
I wish I was meeting all of you under better circumstances. My super sweet, big, boy cat, Cortez passed away yesterday. I found this site while trying to soothe my shattered heart. I think I need to be with cat people right now that "get it."
Although I have lost my super sweet Cortez, I still have his two wonderful siblings Casanova (or Nova) and Celaeno (or Bear) (yeah... I'm a crazy person that adopted a small litter) and his "adopted" sister, River, a dog that thinks she's a cat.

Usually I'm a spirited, crafting, animal lover... and hopefully I will be again with time.

PICS:
On the chair, Cortez is on the left, Nova on the right. Up until Cortez got sick they were inseparable.
0B328252-C30E-46FD-AD25-C9B9C6B24050.jpeg

Bear making herself comfy on top of a desk I was going to move.
1BB259C4-9372-40C5-B600-8803EB1FBCFA.jpeg

River being a cat, hanging out on top of an armchair chair.
3E3B10DC-EA41-4151-9D68-EC7B025A44E8.jpeg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-195282.jpg
MamaPanther, Nova, Bear and River, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3649.GIF
to all of you.

We are so
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about Cortez.:alright: You may want to pay a tribute to Cortez and you can do so here in Crossing the Bridge

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Cortez, Nova and Bear are beautiful :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of them and we have a special thread here just for them in Bi-color kitties only! and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:

So sorry for your loss :rbheart:
Your kitties and River are just gorgeous :hearthrob:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Nova, Bear, and River, and to Cortez, who joins us in spirit.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sorry you're joining under sad circumstances, but welcome to TCS.

So sorry about Cortez. RIP sweetie. :angel:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss,your Cortez was gorgeous.. all your babies are beautiful( even the kitty in the dog costume

Welcome to TCS,I believe you'll find comfort,love and support here- here's a HUG🤗