Hi!

jdcrews

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am a new member & this is my first time posting. my husband & I recently had to have our 17 year old cat put to sleep. She had congestive heart failure & developed complications. Making that decision to let her cross the Rainbow Bridge was one of the hardest things I've ever done. But I knew we would get another cat soon.

On Wednesday, we brought home a 4 month old brown tabby. He is adorable. He is also full of energy!! He keeps us laughing with his antics but he also has a cuddly side to. He purrs louder than any cat I've ever heard. His name is Kobe.

My husband & I have talked in the past about having 2 cats but felt our previous was too old & spoiled to follow through. So we decided now is the time to get another cat. So this Tuesday we are going to pick up another kitten. We have been looking at a female about the same age as Kobe.

These cats are not a replacement for the one we lost. Rather they are the beginning of a new experience with their unique personalities.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, my gosh. That's very similar to our story.  

So neat you have a new baby (and soon a second one) to share new adventures with.  Looking forward to seeing pictures of them.  

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  Your kitten sounds so cute.