Hi to all cat lovers here. Newbie here.

kitkat008

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm thrilled to be a part of this community. I just rescued an abused kitty in our neighborhood and I need to learn as much as I can on how to raise her better. I've had adult cats before but no kittens so I trust this site has every knowledge I need to raise my furbaby well.

mollyblue

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome  - and you are right... there are lots of knowledgable people here that have been very helpful to me.  I am sure they will help you too.  :D

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the cat site!
MollyBlue is right. There are many people here who will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Thanks for rescuing that poor kitty.
How anyone could hurt a poor innocent animal I will never truly understand.
It is just heartbreaking!
Pictures of the kitty please and name also!

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! 

Thank you for rescuing that baby. Thanks to you, she has a chance. I'm sure that you can find the information that you are looking for here. This site has been a real help to me!

Do you have any specific questions?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitkat008

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here she is. She looked so much worse before I gave her a bath. The family would tie her up and let the kids play with her roughly. It was such a heartbreaking scene. I just lost my cat of ten years so I decided not to get a new pet anytime soon but this poor kitty just called out to me. I hope I can give her everything she needs. Thanks for the warmest welcome BTW!

kitkat008

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her temporary name's Suuki since it's a name she seems to respond to. But I'm welcome to suggestions from you guys too.I'm not good at giving names tbh lol!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will surely be blessed for taking care of this sweet baby, I hope she realizes how lucky she is. I can feel that you have a wonderful, compassionate heart! All the luck!

kitkat008

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank
You will surely be blessed for taking care of this sweet baby, I hope she realizes how lucky she is. I can feel that you have a wonderful, compassionate heart! All the luck!
thank you very much...But to be honest I consider myself to be the lucky one.

mollyblue

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
love that little moustache.... she is a lucky kitty to have you!  I am not good with names either, but don't feel pressured.. I think in a few days, she will tell you her name.  :D

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, she is such a cutie!
I think you are both lucky to have found one another. I know how heartbreaking it is to lose a beloved kitty. So sorry for your loss.
May you get to enjoy many happy years with your new kitty.
Just love her, spoil her, and keep her safe and warm and you will have a best friend for life.
All the best to you both!
BTW Thanks so much for the purraise!