Hi There! :)

marvel7703

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there! I am super excited to join this community. I have been a cat lover since I can remember. I am currently living in New York to go to school, but back home, my family and I have six cats. They are the loves of my life! Their names are Bobby, Demi, Meeps, Kevin, Mimi, and Cami.
Demi and Meeps are brother and sister, but no one ever believes me when I tell them because Meeps is so petite and tiny while Demi is big, fat, and fluffy. Demi is the brown, black and white cat with the green eyes who looks like a maine coon. Meeps is the same colors but has short hair and is a manx!
Mimi and Cami are napoleons so they are super cute with their tiny little legs! Mimi has such a cute personality and she is the grey and white cat. Cami is the all back cat with the yellow eyes. She is the newest addition to our family!
Bobby has been around the longest, and he is the hunter out of the pack. He loves to bring us gifts and be outdoors. He is the all grey cat with the green eyes. (In the picture I attached of him, I think he had just woken up from a nap. I can't find another picture of him at the moment though. I will have to post a better one eventually!)
Kevin is such a funny cat. He acts like a dog! One time, my mom and I were walking around our neighborhood and he followed us around, right behind us, the entire time! I love how fluffy and lazy he is. He is the orange and white cat.
I will attach pictures of them all to this post. Again, I am super excited to join you all! Thank you for having me! :)
cami.JPG IMG_3618.JPG IMG_3869.JPG IMG_4345.JPG IMG_3916.JPG IMG_3872.JPG

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3D2ABFB4-116C-4784-811E-3FAA07B4BDA6.gif
marvel7703, Bobby, Demi, Meeps, Kevin, Mimi and Cami, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
925709DE-5FF3-4480-9984-D2ADBFE5CD39.jpeg

Glad that you’ve joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you’ve any and post them under the appropriate forum threads and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Your kitties are lovely :lovecat::lovecat3: Do post more photos of them please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah: what more can one say? Tabbytom is a tough act to follow. :lol: :lol: Like Tabbytom said, Welcome to the site. Any questions, concerns, problems about cats, you name it, we have a wonderful array of expert, kind, loving cat people on this site to help with any question about cats. We also love to just plain share our fun experiences and pictures of our fur babies. If no one right up front knows the answer, they will find it for you and pass it on to you. Enjoy your stay, and oh yes, do be generous with the pictures!:)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: So glad you joined the forum, I'm sure you will love it here. I have seen Napoleons in person, they are affectionate and adorable. Please feel free to browse the different threads and, of course, post more pics. :camera:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and your lovely kitties! :wave3:

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Marvel7703! Welcome to this fun site! It'll be a good stress-buster for you while juggling your studies! Welcome to you & your great group of cats!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Marvel 7703! :dazzler: Bobby, Demi, Meeps, Kevin, Mimi, and Cami are a beautiful clowder of kitties! We love kitty pictures, so don't be shy! :redheartpump:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Bobby, Demi, Meeps, Kevin, Mimi, and Cami are all beautiful. :catrub: