Hi! Thank you for all the help so far!

meownomania

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi this is my cat Snap, he’s around 2 years old and ,what i assume now, to have been a stray! i had been feeding him for around 2 months before taking him in and he’s been living in his new home for about a week and let me pet him for the first time today! (excuse the mid pet pictures i’m just excited and can’t add a video lol!)
Thank all you so much for all the advice i’ve been given so far, all of your kindness has made taking care of Snap so much more stress free!

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meownomania

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi this is my cat Snap, he’s around 2 years old and ,what i assume now, to have been a stray! i had been feeding him for around 2 months before taking him in and he’s been living in his new home for about a week and let me pet him for the first time today! (excuse the mid pet pictures i’m just excited and can’t add a video lol!)
Thank all you so much for all the advice i’ve been given so far, all of your kindness has made taking care of Snap so much more stress free!
more photos bc i forgot them and Snap’s cute

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We've already "met" via Snap's thread, so this is your "official" welcome to TCS. :wave2:

Snap is a total cutie pie. And is making great progress getting comfortable with you. :petcat::catlove::redheartpump:

About posting a video, the best way is to put it on Youtube, then post the Youtube link here.