Hi! Me and Tom Brady(:

jenteathehuman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am a mother-to-be expecting my first child (a baby girl) in December 2014! I am also the proud mama of my sweet furbaby, Tom Brady! He is all black (my Halloween kitty) and he has a wacky personality! He is full of energy, loves to pounce, and sleeps curled up next to me every night[emoji]9829[/emoji] I am having some trouble discerning how old he is though. I got him from a friend who said he was 8 weeks old (when I got him about a month ago), but I see pictures of 8 week old kittens and he's bigger than those kittens. He looks like a smallish full-grown cat. Anyway, I love my Tom Brady (yes I am a die-hard New England Patriots fan. As well as the biggest fan of the Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins, and Boston Celtics). I'm a student, studyibg Medical Assisting, and a denier of the dirty dishes in my sink(: I am a writer, blogger, ex-waitress, and lover of all things furry! If anyone has any tips for taking care of my sweet kitty cat feel free to tell or ask me anything!

brendan2282

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  I'm pretty new to the site, too, along with kitties Max and Phoebe.  I told my wife about your cat's name and she thought it was great -- she's originally from Massachusetts and loves all things New England.  Enjoy your handsome kitty!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I had to Google Tom Brady.  

He's a beautiful kitty, and it sounds like he has a busy momma!   Welcome to TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenteathehuman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  I'm pretty new to the site, too, along with kitties Max and Phoebe.  I told my wife about your cat's name and she thought it was great -- she's originally from Massachusetts and loves all things New England.  Enjoy your handsome kitty!
Your wife sounds like an awesome woman(:

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi welcome to the site. I can't tell by the pics you posted in  your profile you have a pic of Tom Brady he definitely looks like a kitten and not an adult cat in that pic. They say they gain 1 lb a month. When I took my kitty in the vet estimated her to be about 4 weeks old because she weighed 1.5 lbs. The pic you posted he looks bigger than just 8 w/o.