Hi From The Mama Gang

Mama to the crew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi I'm the proud Mama of 10 two dogs Ryder and Brady. Then there the 8 cats that I'm mama to. Seven of those cats are rescues from an abandoned colony we'll call it that anyway. They went atleast a month without food before found. So what started out as wanting to help by taking three two adults and a kitten no expecting or current mama's went right out the window once at the location lol. I got my pick full black boy (ace)a kitten we ended not taking but he was adopted to a good home. A dilute calico I just feel in love with (Talia) and a very sweet torbie (Ally) at the last minute we added a tabby with swirls because he was bonded to Ally and Ace. Remember I had said I didn't want mama's? Mainly because I was terrified of losing babies. Right while Talia was thought to be pregagent she wasn't and honestly we think she wasn't apart of the colony but dumped with it. Then just as we where about to pull Ally who like Talia was pretty friendly we learned she had milk but showed no signs of having a current litter but the milk indicated babies so she had to stay regardless the risk of heat coming on. Thankfully heat never hit while she was out there and her two kittens showed them selves that night four weeks old Ami (tabby) & Sami (tabby & white) and we believe them to be Harley offspring as Ami is a mini Harley in looks and Sami takes after Ally more but does have his personality lol we joke no need for Maury he can't deny those babies lol. The Kittens where to be fostered but going to a fr once weaned that hasn't worked out so that means 6 total but I said eight didn't I? The last two we got last Friday Andi is also from the colony and had been fostered with her kittens then returned to the rescue and was in danger of being sent to a barn as space was gone. The rescue knew I had three of her buddies from the colony I said no before hands full you know but they tried one more time and explained she was part of who I call the musketeers (Ally Ace & Harley) hearing that and that the next placement was a barn. I said ok a decision I do not regret see Ace is the only cat who we couldn't handle yet and was very fearful but coming around slowly very slow but coming around we wonder if he was missing Andi. Now that Andi is here he a much more confident cat not yet allowing handling but not as fearful either. Andi a tabby cat is pretty sweet but shy and like ace not ready for handling yet.

Then we where told about a kitten from another colony. Sierra a calico full of energy and clingy doesn't take no as an answer lol after meeting her we couldn't say no. There you have it that all of them. This is the most cats I've ever owned and I'm going to need lots of advice

Elfilou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sounds like you got quite the bunch over there! Welcome! See ya around! :touched:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Mama to the crew, once again,
IMG_3119.JPG

Glad that you made your introduction and we have many friendly cats here and thank you for rescuing the kitties.

Feel free to ask questions and post them under the appropriate forum headings. Do post photos of your kitties for us to see.

See ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mama to the crew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will post pics once I figure out every as you can tell I accidentally post this twice lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mama to the crew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok let's see if this works I may have try it again. But here their pictures in order we have Talia (dilute calico) unfortunately the only real good picture I have of her is from the colony location.
In the group of four tabby's or as we call them the troubles lol in the back on the crate-cave is Ally (trobie) little mama on the chair is Ami (tabby) under the chair is Harley (tabby swirls) & Sami (tabby & white)
The solid black is Ace he got the neatist fur when the light hits him just right it goes from black to a deep red

Andi is the tabby in the crate and Sierra the calico kitten in the crate i haven't gotten around to getting new pictures yet of them yet Andi still to gun shy and Sierra a hyper thing lol

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Sounds like you have a full house now. And by the pics you've posted, they're all beautiful cats. :catrub:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a beautiful family you have! I'm partial to calicos and torties (see my avatar, Hekitty), but they are all lovely.

Um...we won't even be mad if you post pics of the pups.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Mama to the crew! :dazzler: Quite a cat family you have. I hope they bring you as much joy as mine have given me!:redheartpump:

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Mama and Gang. Such a big job you've undertaken! Bless your kind heart. They are all beautiful and I can see why you couldn't say no to Sierra. She is just lovely!