Hi From Me And Luna

Lunabean

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am new to TCS and I’ve had my sweet girl Luna for about 10 months. I originally took her in as a foster of sorts. Her previous owner/family friend of mine fell in with hard drugs among other circumstances and as a result asked me to take her in while she got help. This has been an ongoing process with no end in sight so I am now Luna’s forever home. Her original name was Miss Kitty but as soon as she officially became mine, I renamed her. I’m actually her 3rd owner. She is my first cat and I’ve lurked in this site before for advice so I am extremely grateful. I didn’t expect to get this attached as I was raised with dogs but she has stolen my heart. My friends say I’m a crazy cat lady now. She definitely owns me! Anyhow I just wanted to pop in and introduce us formally (although I have posted in another form asking for advice on certain behaviors).

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!:welcomesign: Luna is a very pretty girl, love those green eyes!!:redheartpump: I too came from a life time of having dogs. Cat parenting is new to me. Cats have been in my life for going on 3 years now. I am so grateful to the blessing of having a little, lost feral young adult Siamese point cat I named Suzie almost 3 years ago come across my front porch, scared, hungry and looking for a human that cared. My old girl (canine) Missy had to be put to sleep just 3 weeks previous due to sickness and I was just heartbroken, still mourning my loss. Now I understand the joys of cat ownership and what that's all about and I feel am a better person because of cats.;)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
6F4E48A1-536F-4E70-B139-703AF3AF9361.gif to you and Luna, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm E1DF7DDB-C4B8-4A55-A686-6D132146A3CC.gif

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Luna is beautiful and we have a special thread just for her here in Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: