Hi from longtime foster mom! (LOTS of pictures!)

hmckinney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hi guys! i just joined, mostly to get advice for some orphan kittens i'm bottle feeding. i'm a 23 y/o foster in an area with a big stray cat problem. i've caught and domesticated feral cats before and rehomed at least 20 cats in the past that have been stray or on their way to the pound.

right now i own five adult cats and one kitten. i'm currently fostering two litters of kittens, six in one litter and five in the other. and last week i volunteered to bottle feed three lil orphans someone found in the area and they are the cutest!

anyway, time for photos! 

this is mama cat! she wandered onto our porch a few years back already pregnant. we didn't think she'd stay with us so we didn't commit to giving her a name, but then she had kittens and we called her mama cat. she's very quiet and loves to eat tuna.

this is daisy! she is about two years old. daisy had one litter of kittens before we spayed her, and now she sits around on our windowsills and gets fat, hahah.

this is princess! she's daisy's kitten.. needless to say with these three we've got a lil family. 

this is fuzzybutt (we joked about it and the name stuck) and vanilla, who came to us at different points last year. vanilla (the solid white one) is actually deaf, and she takes really good, oblivious naps.

and here are some pics of our foster kittens! we're currently trying to find homes for them but as you can see, we're not in any rush to see them off, haha.

and last but not least, the three newborns we took in last week. they're lil hungry hippos haha.

anyway, nice to meet you all!

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello from one newbie to another! I just subscribed last night! 

It's nice to meet you and your stunning kitty family! They all look wonderful and well taken care of! Keep up the good work!

Cheers! 

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! What beautiful babies you have! You must be VERY busy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hmckinney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thank you both! :D welcome to the forum also, grizzly! 

haha yeah they keep me busy! 

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome aboard! I've never seen so much cuteness in one post! 
 I think you are a wonderful person for fostering all of those beautiful cats.