Hi From Delaware!

Emily_L

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm here looking for some information on housing for colonies. My neighbors moved away about a month ago and left their small colony here. I've been feeding them and trapped all of them except for one. Everyone has been now been spayed, they were all females. I also managed to trap one that recently had kittens and they are being fostered right now until the kittens are a bit older. I also have 5 cats indoors. I'm happy to meet everyone!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, bless you for the work you are doing! I'm so glad you found TCS. There are quite a few folks here who work with ferals, and I'm sure you'll have a lot of information to exchange with them. This is the friendliest site I've found, and I hope you will make it a second home, as I have!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! You'll definitely be able to find expert advice in out caring for strays and ferals forum. I hope to see you around!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Emily and welcome to TCS :wave3:

Thank you for having a part in helping the ferals in your area and having them spayed :clap:

This is a great site with lots of good stuffs. Feel free to ask questions and do browse around.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see too :wink: