Hi From A Young Cat Dad And My Lovely Kitties.

Ashouldnt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am Ash (17) and I recently adopted two beautiful tabby boys, who have just turned nine weeks.

First is Fred. He is a real terror, loves to get everywhere he shouldn't and is super adventurous. He isn't one for cuddles but will sometimes get a little jealous when his brother comes to nap on my lap. His back if completely black save a few brown stripes and his belly and chest are completely white. His paws have little black spots that match his back.

fred.jpg

Then there's Pan. Pan is the sweetest thing, follows Fred into all his trouble but loves to just curl up on my lap and sleep. Pan is brown with a lot of black stripes, which you can kind of see in the picture below and has spots on his legs and paws that similarly match the pattern on his back.

pansleep.jpg

They absolutely adore each other and today actually marks my two weeks of having them and I cannot believe how comfortable they are. I thought it would take a lot longer for them to settle in, Pan especially, but after a week they were running around and pouncing on each other like they'd been here their whole lives.

18945331_10208976717715507_1757412052_n.jpg
18945331_10208976717715507_1757412052_n.jpg

menna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are adorable! I think it's a great idea to get two at a time when possible. I had brothers who were incredibly bonded. You NEVER saw one without the other! Never! I have a male and female now, not sibling, but only a few weeks apart. They definitely enjoy each other's company, but are not totally inseparable like my boys were. Congratulations and enjoy you babies!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You kittens are just too cute. We welcome you to The Cat Site. I am always so happy to see guys here who love cats.
You can learn a lot and make a lot of friends. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Such adorable sweet kitties! I look forward to seeing more pictures of them around TCS!

whatever

"Lucky"
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fred and Pan are adorable and sound pretty darned happy both with yourself and each other! Good luck with these two cuties. They will bring you much joy, Ash! <3

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, and what beautiful little boys you have! We're looking forward to watching them grow. Have fun here! There are lots of forums, all sorts of topics being discussed. We're so glad you found us!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Ashouldnt Ashouldnt , Fred and Pan, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Glad that you've joined the site. Feel free to ask questions in the respective forum pages if you have any and do check out the informative reads in the Articles section.

Fred and pan are so cute and lovely! :lovecat::lovecat4: Do pumper of their photos!

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are so beautiful! We got kitten siblings in October and I'll never adopt just one kitten again. Welcome to the forum!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I am jealous you have such cute kittens to play with. Have any questions or want to post pics, this is an excellent site.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
They are SO cute. I can't imagine that sweet little Fred being naughty, though--not with that sweet face!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ashouldnt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are SO cute. I can't imagine that sweet little Fred being naughty, though--not with that sweet face!
Oh, he is. Came in the living room to see him halfway up the curtains! And it's recently been my birthday and he was having none of it, I can't count how many times I put my birthday cards up. He'd just knock them down straight away.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, he is. Came in the living room to see him halfway up the curtains! And it's recently been my birthday and he was having none of it, I can't count how many times I put my birthday cards up. He'd just knock them down straight away.
:wave3: Hi and a great big welcome Ash, Pan & Fred.
:bday: :gift: Belated happy birthday Ash :musicnote: :party3:
Tape them together in a vertical line (top of one card to bottom of the next card) and tape them to a wall. :party2:
Your boys are beautiful and are very photogenic, looking forward to their further adventures :catrub: