Hi everyone

lesleigh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm Lesleigh and I joined after my sweet baby kitty Silver died on January 13th. I'm so thankful for the support I've received :redheartpump:

Right now, I'm "catless" for the first time ever in my life, but when I'm ready to adopt, I'm going to look for an adult bonded pair and maybe a friend for them later. Financial and other issues prevented me from adopting when Silver's buddy Melvin died December 5, 2016. Before that I was a multi cat house since 1986. My house is just a container with stuff in it without kitties to make it come alive!
20181003_224850.jpg

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A great big welcome to you, and to your beautiful Silver, who is joining us in spirit. I'm sure when the time is right, he and Melvin will guide another furry baby to your home!
I also welcome you. I'm so sorry for the loss of Silver and Melvin. They will guide you to the right kitties for you. They love you and always will and will always look out for you. We are here if you need us. :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lesleigh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everybody, for such wonderful supportive welcomes. I took Silver's leftover medications to a cat shelter today. One lady there showed me around to meet the cats up for adoption. It made me more hopeful and motivated to move/ throw out the furniture I want to do before adopting. It was so nice to be around those sweet kitties!