Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:

You have a gorgeous fur family :loveeyes: :redheartpump:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Sadie is beautiful with her solid black coat. :bigeyes: And her canine siblings are lovely too. :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there! Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here! Sadie is such an elegant kitty! :purr:

The dogs are cute too, of course! Even though we are a forum dedicated to cats, we have several members who have non-feline furbabies, and a special sub-forum for them here: Other Pets & Animals

See you around! :wave3:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
5D7E428C-6BC4-4793-9B17-6D7D47BDF7BE.gif
Desertmouse, Sadie, Loki and Charlie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
FAD42057-FBC3-42D1-B3C3-EF258DE27C7E.gif
to all of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Sadie looks great! :happycat: :purr:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, the beautiful Sadie, and yes, even the pups, too! What a lovely fur family you have!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Desertmouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Everyone is so welcoming here ☺Thank you!

Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Sadie is beautiful with her solid black coat. :bigeyes: And her canine siblings are lovely too. :)
I’m sorry, the lighting was bad with that picture, she actually gray. The couple who asked me to take her when the husband got sick with cancer told me she was a Korat, but they didn’t have any papers so I have my doubts. However from what I read and seen she does look quite a bit like one to give you a better idea of her coloring. That said, I love House panthers

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I’m sorry, the lighting was bad with that picture, she actually gray. The couple who asked me to take her when the husband got sick with cancer told me she was a Korat, but they didn’t have any papers so I have my doubts. However from what I read and seen she does look quite a bit like one to give you a better idea of her coloring. That said, I love House panthers
Let me correct my original comment about Sadie, and say she is beautiful with her lovely gray coat. :catman: