Hi all!

Kat Luv

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My name is Jenna- and I am currently mom to a very sweet 17 yo special needs kitty named Mims (in my profile pic) and a 7 year old semi-feral ball of crazy named Zu. I've had and worked with cats for 50 years, the past 30 have focused on "special needs" and "hard-to-place" cats. Because of this, I've dealt with many types of medical issues as well as some behavioral issues. I also have a medical background, having worked in the pharmacy, medical lab, and critical care in the past (albeit for humans lol).

I hope to both learn some new tricks here and be able to help others who might be experiencing something I've dealt with in my cat servitude (let's face it- cats are royalty and cattitude is everything 😊).

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
We;come to TCS, Jenna! Thank you for caring for the special needs cats. You have a heart of gold! Mims is goegeous!
My name is Jenna- and I am currently mom to a very sweet 17 yo special needs kitty named Mims (in my profile pic) and a 7 year old semi-feral ball of crazy named Zu. I've had and worked with cats for 50 years, the past 30 have focused on "special needs" and "hard-to-place" cats. Because of this, I've dealt with many types of medical issues as well as some behavioral issues. I also have a medical background, having worked in the pharmacy, medical lab, and critical care in the past (albeit for humans lol).

I hope to both learn some new tricks here and be able to help others who might be experiencing something I've dealt with in my cat servitude (let's face it- cats are royalty and cattitude is everything 😊).

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
ddfdf3aea4505a09a8773682249eaa7f.jpg
Jenna, Mims and Zu and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
04dc1171beeb7d41f8292ff3afb1cc22.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera: :camera: :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Thanks for giving so much of your time caring for special needs and hard to place cats. You most certainly saved them from a life in a cage, or worse. :petcat::catlove:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It is always a special pleasure to welcome those who do the hardest things in the cat world...care for ferals,work with geriatric cats, and with special needs, hard-to-place cats. Our world would be a harder, less joyful place without all of you in it! So a BIG welcome to you, Mims, and Zu!