Hi Again!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't been here for a little while and had to log in all over again. Good thing I found my old password. Looks like the whole site has changed in just a short time.

Everything here is good. June will be one year since my heart bypass surgery. Doing well and thankful for everything.

Still here in Naples, FL with our 3 kitties. Angel and Tippy are senior citizens and 16 month old Hurricane Charlie delights in terrorizing them - especially Angel. Too big an age difference so they'll never be friends.

I will definitely be better at posting. Please let me know how everyone is - whoever remembers me!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad you are doing well. My grown kids, grandkids and myself are doing well.

The site is on a different platform. The old platform got to the point where it was no longer supported. It's a very recent change but I think the initial bugs have been worked out now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your reply. Now I'd better figure out the new site. I hate changes! (getting older???) Is there anything special that I should know?