Hey Y’all!

Lennybells

I’m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
Howdy! I’m a new kitty owner. Got my little fluffball 3 weeks ago. He is a 2 month old Siberian, and steals the heart of everybody who meets him.

His personality is something else. Within an hour of arriving to his new home, he was eating and drinking, used the litter box, and was exploring everything. He lets everybody (including strangers) pick him up and cuddle him. He’s an absolute joy. Does anyone else have a cat like this? I hope his personality doesn’t change…

Attachments

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! Precious little baby man 😫!!! Congrats on your new lovie! For the most part young kittens are pretty sociable. There is no telling how a cat will grow up and the personality they will have. I’ve always been a firm believer that the more you handle and socialize with a kitten, the more likely they will have those traits growing up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lennybells

I’m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! Precious little baby man 😫!!! Congrats on your new lovie! For the most part young kittens are pretty sociable. There is no telling how a cat will grow up and the personality they will have. I’ve always been a firm believer that the more you handle and socialize with a kitten, the more likely they will have those traits growing up.
Thanks!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
depositphotos_100748474-stock-illustration-cat-with-hello.jpg
Lennybells and Hobbes and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
6b0761785619f5d03bafcffc9be0400b.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Hobbes is a cutie! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here for him here in https://thecatsite.com/threads/show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Since you are a new cat owner, do read the articles below to orientate yourself on taking care of a cat.

bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657

first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669

how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804

common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181

household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641

first-aid-for-cats.22464

cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397

the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457

how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A BIG welcome to both you and Hobbes! He's such a cutie! Siberian cats tend to be friendly, outgoing, and active. But do be aware that they are slow to mature, so you may get to have kitten hijinks for about five years! Personally, I'd find that a plus!