Hey, New To The Site

GG Suave

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey, just wanted to start up an intro thread as I'm brand new to the site and a total forum amateur.

I'm Drew and this past year my girlfriend and I decided to start keeping an eye out at our local shelters, looking out for the right cat to adopt. In mid September is when we first saw the little, frail looking Siamese-Mix kitten that decided to pick us as her family. We brought her home and since then there hasn't been a dull moment. She normally goes by Granola but also answers to GG Suave, Creme Brûlée, and Quinoa.

Since last year we've gotten to see her grow from a sickly 4m old kitten into an independent ( sometimes bratty ) 1 year old. It hasn't always been real easy...having to figure out major moves, meeting some new cat buddies, a couple health scares, and all the surprises that come each day. But Granola's bold personality (sarcastic usually) and social side just keeps showing more each day.

We hope all the craziness is starting to settle now that we're all moved in to our new apartment. We recently decided to move in to a new place with some family which meant Granola had to get used to sharing with two new cats. After a slow few weeks of introductions all the cats were able to get used to the new set up and now they're all enjoying the new company. Ceddie and Claire, our roommates cats, play around with GG like they've known each other forever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GG Suave

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I wanted to get registered to these forums mostly because since getting Granola I always seem to have so many cat related questions and open to advice. We really have came to care for her and want to give her the best we can

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Drew and Granola, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Thank you for adopting her and giving her a warm and loving home.

Also, glad that you've joined this site and feel free to ask questions and do browse around the site for the many good reads and forum threads.

Granola is beautiful and do post more of her photos :wink:

GG Suave

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha that's her UT Vols football jersey she wears on game days, might need to get a size up for next season tho she's growing like crazy

And thanks! Granola is pretty spoiled so we've got tons of pics, I'll have to take some of her cousins too haha our roommate's have two cats of their own that live with us and GG. We love showing off all 3 of them

GG Suave

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_3227.JPG
IMG_4814.PNG
IMG_4464.jpg
There's the whole gang doin a little bird watching together... Claire's left side and Ceddie's to the right