He's A Good Guy

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I've mentioned that Dear Richard will be going to Vegas this week. I'm going to stay home and hang out in the pool for the week. But I'm also going to rip through the house.

Well, Rick heard me tell my sister that I was going to shampoo the living room carpet, down the steps, and then the couch. He also pretty much figured out that I'd probably kill my back in the process (the couch has recliners at both ends and it's really heavy....when I move it, I can't walk upright for two days afterward. I'm not as young as I used to be and it's getting harder for me to move furniture around.).

He took yesterday and shampooed the carpet, including the steps, and also shampooed the couch and the chair. It took him most of the day to get it all done and then hassle with the fans to get it all dried. Last night at 8:00, he was vacuuming the carpet and putting the furniture back where it belonged. Everything looks and smells so clean.

I really appreciated him doing this. Just wanted to give a shout-out about him. He's a good guy.

(Oh, and what was I doing? Well, I got his snickerdoodles baked so he can take them on his trip.....what's a trip without snicks? And I did manage to get the yard finished, including the trimming with the push mower. Got the rest of the walnuts picked up.....again. And got the laundry done, including what all he needed washed for his trip. I wasn't just sitting around.)

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is so sweet. I hope my guy becomes a little more pro-active as he matures :lol: