!! HELPP ASAP !! Red kitten skin

Lililililili

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I noticed that my kitten had some sort of red spot on its skin , the kitten is 1 month old and we had it for about 4 days. I think a cause for this may be the fact that the kitten has peed on itself , are there any home remedies that I could do or should I take it to the vet? One of the photos are from today and one of the photos are from yesterday

Attachments

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi, and welcome to TCS! I think to be on the safe side you should have that checked out by a vet, especially given the age of this kitten. It could be a rash, or a host of other things.

In the meantime, you can try using chamomile tea - Buy chamomile tea bags - you can find them in most any grocery store and generally speaking those are Germain - you don't want English or any flavorings or additives. Brew a bag in water, cool the liquid to room temp and then apply some to that area with cotton balls or a soft cloth. Chamomile tea is a soothing and healing agent, as well as having anti-bacterial/anti-fungal properties. It is safe for your kitten to ingest if that should happen.