Help!

Francis A

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have about more than 10 cats currently, it is extremely hard to find them a good homes because I'm very picky on who can take my cats home, I love them too much. I would love to have them inside the home but unfortunately the odors is overwhelming I dealt with it for long time. I want to save up money to renovation inside the shed for cats I have someone will take a look at shed and what I need to purchase n etc for cats. I want to make sure the shed is OKAY for cats I will provide warm during winter, AC during summer time, tons of straws as well! Of course food and water. I'll do anything for them to ensure they are SAFE with us. I have a huge heart for cats. Any suggest?

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have about more than 10 cats currently, it is extremely hard to find them a good homes because I'm very picky on who can take my cats home, I love them too much. I would love to have them inside the home but unfortunately the odors is overwhelming I dealt with it for long time. I want to save up money to renovation inside the shed for cats I have someone will take a look at shed and what I need to purchase n etc for cats. I want to make sure the shed is OKAY for cats I will provide warm during winter, AC during summer time, tons of straws as well! Of course food and water. I'll do anything for them to ensure they are SAFE with us. I have a huge heart for cats. Any suggest?
Hi! It sounds like you have a shed already built that you want to renovate? Would the cats have access to the outdoors, or be able to come in the house on a rotational basis?
This article might have some helpful information to get you started:
How To Help Feral Cats Stay Safe & Warm During Winter - TheCatSite

(Depending on the size of the shed, you might want to build some smaller "cat houses" within the shed with straw inside. Straw is very heavy if it gets wet, and moving and cleaning it can be a back breaking chore. If they had a few shelters that the straw is confined to, it might make cleaning easier for you.)