Help

Jessicatafoya84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
so earlier today I was playing with my 13 year old cat oreo he was sitting on the bed with me and then all of a sudden he froze his ears went back and his paw was lifted and became stiff. He was trying to lay down but he was still stiffed up. Then his other paw started stretching out like he was stuck and then he went back to normal. I tried uploading a video of what happened but for some reason I can't

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jessicatafoya84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
so earlier today I was playing with my 13 year old cat oreo he was sitting on the bed with me and then all of a sudden he froze his ears went back and his paw was lifted and became stiff. He was trying to lay down but he was still stiffed up. Then his other paw started stretching out like he was stuck and then he went back to normal. I tried uploading a video of what happened but for some reason I can't
I also sent the video to his vet so let's hope we get something but he takes forever to respond.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can't attach videos directly to posts, you have to upload them somewhere else and link to them.