Help Wild Mum Caught Has Newborns

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mummacat123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She can't go back where she came and I've grown too fond of her. I would almost think she'd possibly come inside but with the dogs I doubt she ever will.
The house is raised so you can walk under it so for shelter she will be fine and it's a 1/4 acre, not big but the dogs are only fenced out the back so she has a Lovely yard with lots of bush. We are on a main road but my other cat loves the bush and gardens so never leaves (she is older) but I hope she will do the same. They are a foster fail...but given how many Ive fostered that's not a bad thing.

I'm keeping a kitten because my kids want a cat that is that bit more friendly... our cat has moods. Having three cats isn't too many so feel I haven't got crazy cat lady yet

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this isn’t what you want to head, but I would strongly recommend that you keep the kittens together. Whether that’s with you or rehoming the two together, they will really do so much better with a playmate of the same age.

They look like they’re doing great with you. I’m glad you’ll continue caring for mom! I think she’ll continue to calm.