help.. what is this?

c4130

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
anyone know what this is?? im on a hope trial with a new kitten.. dont want to ignore it if it's something i should worry about. fleas?? hes supposed to have flea treatment already.. the spot is behind his ear
BA711DEC-8D8C-4EB2-8804-E52A9AD8E1AC.jpeg

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! Can you have it checked by a vet to be sure whether its anything serious?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

c4130

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
yes i can, i just don't own him completely yet so i have to contact the sponsor.. just didnt want to contact her and sound like i was blaming her or something if it's fleas or anything else, thankyou

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I understand, you're just looking to be sure it isn't ringworm or anything like that.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just tell the sponsor that you want to make sure this is something that you can manage with your time and budget. She, if she is responsible, will appreciate that you are being responsible, as well!

PatG

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
anyone know what this is?? im on a hope trial with a new kitten.. dont want to ignore it if it's something i should worry about. fleas?? hes supposed to have flea treatment already.. the spot is behind his earView attachment 365944
Just looks like a scratch or scab. I would just watch it for a couple of days before running to the vet.