Help, This Is Urgent! I Need Advice!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxanneandfin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah, I'll sure misses him, we're dropping him off tomorrow and pick him up April 7th, in two weeks. He has been there before and I'll probably see him at least three times a week as much as I'm there. I'll miss his antics though, like right now he managed to climb to the top of bookshelf and can't get down.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxanneandfin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We dropped him off and I'm staying with him for a few hours. It's sure going to be hard without him. There's another cat, and she's sweet and will come up for rubs, but one I know as soon as I did more than giving her food every now and then I'd get attached to her, and the neighbours would start noticing her then. Plus I don't think my mum wants to deal with another cat. My aunt and uncle would take her for sure though. Well, I say aunt and uncle but it's mostly my aunt. She always wanted to be a vet but my uncle went to work in the military. When he came back he was injured very badly and now can only be left alone for short periods in case he has a stroke. And he's only 38. Yeah, and no home vet because they have 4 kids. They have 6 cats that don't go outside at all, and they have a cat flap so all the strays can come in wherever they want, after they've had their shots and stuff, of course. Which makes them not really strays, right? Let's just say they have 6 indoor cats and about 5 outdoor cats. I've been typing this off and on for about two hours, and I'm about to leave. Fin's been doing good. Hope it stays that way after I leave.