HELP PLEASETyler Tx Tabby and Solid Gray needs home I will delicer 200 or so radius

stephen k

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I live in Tyler Texas on a Lake and we noticed a cat hanging around back in June. We are dog rescuers. To makes long story short the Mama decided to have here kittens under our deck. We captured the Mom and four kittens. None of the rescue organizations would take them. So I had a cautery build, order insulated homes, heated, neutered chipped rabies regular revolution treatment. I hired a young lady to come over to help socialize them. We are able to handle them but they have never been out of the 10x12 cattery They need special people who will take time with as expressed in the excellent article on this site. I would transport and provide a wire crate. Can you help they are such sweeties with us I hate to see them be outside cats. But they will need a little special attention. I am attaching pictures. Please someone give these babies a loving home
[/IMG]

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
This website is not really the place to try to find people to adopt cats.  We're more for advise and health issues, behavior issues, that sort of thing.  That being said, occasionally, very occasionally, the perfect scenario happens, and voila, a match is made.

I'm bumping this up for you, but am hoping you are putting your plea elsewhere as well.