Help my rescued cats

belphast

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I do not really know if this kind of post is allowed here but I am taking the chance as I do not really have another option as of now.

This is the link of my crowdfunding post: Airfunding: Helping everyone, With everyone

TL;DR - The cats that I rescued/adopted are starting to die as they do not stay at home, they do not have enough warmth, they do not have a space to play in or just looking for another cat to mate with. My spare money is just enough for their food and some treats, so I cannot visit a veterinarian or buy a cat tower or something they can play with.

Aside from the funding plug, are there any tips you can give me on how to make them stay at home (even though that might not be possible). Thanks for taking time to read.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: Welcome to TCS! In addition to food, cats need safe shelter from the rain and a place safe from predators, especially roaming dogs and snakes and cruel children. Boxes make cheap, affordable shelters - you can seal them up and cut holes for doorways. A piece of plastic helps keep them dry. It helps if you can create barriers to dogs using old lumber, bicycle frames, etc. -anything that creates an opening that cats can squeeze through but is too small for dogs. Are there any neighbors who want to help the cats with you? Thank you for helping the kitties in your underserved areas,