Help! My Cat Is Just Crazy Now!!!

CubbieKitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi
I'm not too new to this site but I totally forgot all my last login info and email I used so I just made this new one.
My cat I have had for around 3 years has just totally gone insane with other cat aggression! She has lived with 3 cats basically her whole life (adopted her at 6 weeks old) and my new kitten has been with her everyday since July and never showed any signs of aggression before! She is a very sweet and gentle cat, never clawed or bit.

It first happen one week ago, she just All the sudden snapped and attacked ( I mean ATTACKED) our 2 older kitties that just lay around all day, we put her out in our garage for the night since we couldn't trust her, brought her back inside the next morning and instantly right as she walked in the door, saw my kitten Cubbie and just jumped on her and atrackeed her, then saw me....and started chasing me!!!!! Lol it's kinda funny but I had to run for another room and grabbed a blanket, put it over her and put her back outside. We tried just a little bit ago the third time, it has been about four days since she saw them and brought her back in, saw a cat a latched on to her and started attacking them all!

I don't know what to do, she can't be trusted but anyone know why this just started happening out of the blue????
I love her and would really hate to have to give her up from this! D: :(

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
odd that so out of the blue. I think the first thing i would do is have her checked with the vet. could be something medical going on? Wishing her the best, that she is back to her old self soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CubbieKitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks, we were going to make her an appointment for next Mon. Hopefully she is fine, but I just don't know what could of happen to her :(