Help! My Cat Has A Red Growth On His Paw

Sduffy06

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
8493EBA6-4913-456B-BFBC-29E55BDB6D16.jpeg
My cat has a red growth on his back paw directly under his claw. It doesn’t seem to hurt him, and he has been acting completely normal. I found some blood on a blanket he sleeps on and that prompted me to check his paws.. I have contacted the emergency vet and they told me that as long as he isn’t limping or acting strangely that I could bring him in in the next few days instead of right away.
Has anyone seen anything like this on their cats before? Should I be worried- I mean I AM , but should I be worried, worried...

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. Just recently another member posted about a similar growth on their cat's paw. Turned out to be a benign growth. Below is a link to that post in case you want to take a look at it. It was posted by @Tyrex, perhaps if he sees your post he might have some additional information to offer you?

Ever See Something Like This?

Alannadonaldson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I was wondering what happened with you cat's paw on the end? My cat has this exact same issue. The vet has given us painkillers and antibiotics and we're waiting to see what happens. Thanks x