Help Me Name My New Fur Baby

Hanshea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found this sweet little girl living outside with a group of feral cats. She didn't seem to have good survival skills because all the other cats ran when they saw me, and she just sat there and let me pet her. She also had severe conjunctivitis in one eye and couldn't open it all the way. I thought she would be so easy for a wild animal to scoop up, and I couldn't leave her there. Now she is loving being an inside kitty and follows me every step I take. I thought about naming her Shadow (because she follows me around like she's my shadow), sylive (because it's more feminine and she's silver), or dustie. Her personality is very calm and cuddly, I'm not sure which name fits her the best.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hanshea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Opps! I meant to put Sylvie, but I like that one too. And thank you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hanshea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! I'm not sure. I found her 3 weeks ago. I've been trying to figure out her age so I can get her spayed. The vet said she can be spayed when she's 3lbs, she's only 1.4 lbs now.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, the best forum for talking about cats! Your kitten is very cute. If she is growing at the normal weight of one pound each month my guess would be waiting two months to get her spayed, but looking in her mouth is more accurate.

Sylvie is more unique, but nobody would htink of silver when they hear/read that. Instead of her color, it makes me think of the Latin word sylvestrus and a cartoon character.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so cute. I would name her Dusty! That's a really pretty name.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Eh, that sounds like a dirty house that is never swept under furniture. But she is a gray cat, so it fits.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a friend named Destina. That would be a pretty name for a cat.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I think all those choices are cute, and your new kitten is just adorable! She sounds super sweet, and very bonded to you. You're both so lucky to have found each other! I think you'll pick just the right name. Post more pics when you can!

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's sooo Cute! How about "Ven", short for Vendetta!

OK, OK, you did ask? .... :insertevillaugh:

Pops

BTW, from one new person to another, welcome to the boards. But really, "Ven" would be a cool name!