Help Find Princess

Caseyj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok so my kitten Princess went missing 4 days ago, Princess and her sisters are allowed to roam outside as they like, which considering they're not desexed or microchipped is really stupid though we have decided to keep them all inside even if one doesn't get along with the rest and we are planning to get all three chipped and desexed, anyway I have put a missing cat report on lost pet finders and on the RSPCA website it has been shared to Facebook. Also, we deliver junk mail so we are going to put a lost cat page in there as well and we are going to put up posters around our neighbourhood. The only reason I could think of her missing is maybe her heat and also our neighbour is a little shady I say that because they are always yelling at our cats and our other cat sooty went missing for a while but then came back from over their fence with a cut on her bottom lip and all her claws very damaged. Its a lot but not enough at the same time please if you have any suggestions I would be glad to hear them.

Lost pet finder: LOST PET ALERT! - Shailer Park, QLD

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry that Princess is missing. I hope that she will return to you soon. You have lots of good ideas to find her.

You might try placing her litter box or some of her litter outside your home. Cats are often attracted to their own scent.

Please please do your best to get the cats spayed/neutered. If not you are going to have so many cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Caseyj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am sorry that Princess is missing. I hope that she will return to you soon. You have lots of good ideas to find her.

You might try placing her litter box or some of her litter outside your home. Cats are often attracted to their own scent.

Please please do your best to get the cats spayed/neutered. If not you are going to have so many cats.
Yea, I've read to put their litter out but she would do her business outside so we don't have any, thank you though and we did our first cat spayed but not our next two.