Help Charlie?

jvulpes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!

Sometime during July, 2016, I was walking home one night when a stray cat walked on by. She was very friendly and started following me home. I eventually took my jacket off and picked her up to carry her home because she almost got hit by cars a few times.

When I got home, I set her down and started inspecting her to make sure nothing was wrong. I noticed she had a huge lump in her side, and when I investigated further, I noticed that the lump had a big hole in the middle. I believe this to be an abscess.

I decided to keep her, and she's currently living in my backyard (don't worry, she has her own house with a heating pad and all).

However, her condition is getting bad, and I need to get her to the vet. I have money for food and all (I currently have about 40 pounds of food stashed up for her to last me a long time) but not enough for a vet. After a recommendation to take her to SNAP, which doesn't charge as much money, I decided that it would be the best bet. I created a gofundme in hopes of raising money to take her.

Additional info can be found here: https://www.gofundme.com/669qf3-charlies-vet-bill

Photos of the cutie:

Here's a picture from about a day or two after finding her. You can see the hole in her side here. It has since gotten smaller, but still isn't healed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.