Hello!

louee's 'mum'

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello to the lovely Admin, Mods & Members here at, The Cat Site! Also, thank you to the lovely ladies, GemsGem & Norachan, for your warm welcome! I am, Kris, Louee's Mum (pictured in my avatar photo is our late beautiful, Louee, with our beautiful doggie, Roxcy!). Sadly we lost our precious & beloved, Louee, two & a half months ago - unbeknown to my hubby & I, Louee. had travelled across our busy road to visit our neighbour's cats & she was tragically run over :(. Just 2 weeks ago we adopted 2 wee boy brother kittens named, Louie Junior & Doug, to mend our hearts & keep our doggie company. We have made some changes & we hope they stick together & stay at home. We miss our beautiful, Louee:rbheart:🌹. Thanks again for accepting me as a new member! Also, wishing you all a very, Merry Christmas🎄:party: & Happy New Year ahead! Take care from, Louee's Mum/Kris🥰

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
a59761b4cd439fbf1de268bd39cb6bba.gif
Kris, Roxcy, Louee Junior and Doug, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
cat-and-welcome-sign-wall-decor.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

So sorry to hear about Louee :alright: You may want to pay tribute to her and you may do so here in :- Crossing the Bridge

Do post photos of Louee Junior and Doug for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

louee's 'mum'

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww, thank you very much, TabbyTom, for your appreciated warm welcome to me & our fur babies & kind advice! 🙂 And, thank you for your caring words for our late, Louee!:hearthrob:...also, your pussy cat, January, is adorable!:redheartpump: ...sorry, it is nearly bedtime over here in New Zealand, so I hope to catch you for a chat again sometime soon, TabbyTom...cheerio for now & take care from, Kris😘

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

louee's 'mum'

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks so much, Rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama for your kind words re: our beautiful late, Louee & also for our gorgeous, Louie Jnr & Doug & your warm welcome!:rbheart: ...also, many thanx for your appreciated links too! :) ...Thank you also to, betsygee betsygee betsygee for your warm welcome!:rbheart: ...& Thank you to you, Mamany1953 Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 for your warm welcome too!:rbheart: ...apologies for my late reply to you all & take care from, Kris :loveeyes:

louee's 'mum'

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww, thanks so much, Aliceneko aliceneko aliceneko , for your lovely warm welcome & hello back to you too!:loveeyes:

louee's 'mum'

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
louee's 'mum' louee's 'mum' hello and welcome to TCS... sorry to hear about your cat
Aww, thanks so much, Strider Rose, for your warm welcome & kind words about our beloved, Louee.:rbheart: ...sorry, I had to quote your message - as I couldn't seem to "tag" your name to reply to you. Also, I love your beautiful pussy cat photos, lovely Strider Rose...& also the other lovely members above cool photos too!...take care! :loveeyes: