Hello!

Taylor & Cotton

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Greetings. Okay, before I even introduce myself I want to say that this site and the people on it have been an amazing gift to me for the past three days despite only joining today. I've found so many answers to questions about a trio of kittens in my care on here.

Now then. My name is Taylor, as my display name suggests. I am an eighteen year old female who is the proud pet-parent of guinea pigs, horses, and now cats. Cotton is my better half, my feline companion of two years! She's an outdoor cat with the affection of a hundred house cats.

I am also currently trying to raise a kitten, though that's a different story entirely you can read about here if you want: Feral Kitten Won't Eat

I hope I can become a pretty active member of this forum as time goes on. So far I've really enjoyed reading through the threads!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here. Cotton is very cute!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
da6e059474e3893832a9e7ecf375e39e.gif
Taylor and Cotton, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3643.GIF
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Cotton is beautiful. Do post more photos of her.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Cotton, and the little one! We're so happy to have you with us!

upload_2018-7-5_17-36-53.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Taylor & Cotton

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the warm welcome! I might as well add another photo of Cotton being her regal self.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Cotton is beautiful. :catlove:

I just checked out your thread with the tiny female kitten you rescued. Sending healing vibes that her eyes heal, and that she eventually becomes best buds with Cotton. :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: