Hello

LizzyBees88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I should've posted here when I first signed up, but I was having other concerns at the time (everything turned out alright in the end).
My name is Liz, and I'm a proud momma to two children and a hyper yet still snuggly ball of fur named Misha (male). I also own a Lab-mix named Sophie, room with Misha's sister Penny, and feed the neighborhood cat Allie Cat who is the one that prompted me to join this site last week.
I hope we can all get along!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Glad everything worked out ok with the Allie Cat. :catrub:

We love pictures here, so would love to see a picture of Misha. :camera: As well as Penny, assuming I understand correctly that Penny is a feline, and not a human. ;)
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LizzyBees88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Glad everything worked out ok with the Allie Cat. :catrub:

We love pictures here, so would love to see a picture of Misha. :camera: As well as Penny, assuming I understand correctly that Penny is a feline, and not a human. ;)
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Penny is feline and Misha's half-sister. She belongs to my fiancee's mother.

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awwww... Your boy Misha is very handsome. And his half sister Penny is beautiful. :catlove:

LizzyBees88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awwww... Your boy Misha is very handsome. And his half sister Penny is beautiful. :catlove:
Thank you!
Misha is my little miracle kitty. He was the runt in littler and could still fit in the palm of my hand at 7 weeks. He was the last to be weaned, and even then it was a struggle to get him to even eat wet food (had to use a syringe filled with a mix of wet and kitten formula). Pretty much everyone thought he was going to die since he wasn't getting enough food wise, but he pulled through and he's now a healthy six pound ball of energy.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :wave3:

Misha is extremely handsome :heartshape:
Beautiful tabby markings, the 'M' on his head really stands out :redheartpump:
And Penny is beautiful :hearthrob: Just by looking at her photo you can tell she is female. She is just too pretty to be a male :D

LizzyBees88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :wave3:

Misha is extremely handsome :heartshape:
Beautiful tabby markings, the 'M' on his head really stands out :redheartpump:
And Penny is beautiful :hearthrob: Just by looking at her photo you can tell she is female. She is just too pretty to be a male :D
She is a very pretty calico kitty. We've been told that their momma has some Main Coon in her even though she is a DISH, but I think it does show in Misha.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here. I’m happy to hear that your concerns were cleared up, and so now you’re completely free to enjoy our online community!

Peggy and Misha are both gorgeous kitties! Thanks for posting pictures of them!

See you around! :wave3:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
C1420A66-B773-4459-BCFE-6A927EC8D3B7.gif
Liz and gang, on behalf of The Catsite community, a belated
92AD47E9-C099-4CF6-9B07-7F6177232601.gif

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: