Hello!

Pixxelated

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A bit overdue maybe, but here goes - nonetheless. Generally speaking, people just call me Pixx, short for, well, Pixxelated... Which has been my moniker online for several years now. My partner been adopted by two tiny* kittens; Clawdia and Jamie. They're respectively 16 and 14 weeks old, and they are an absolute menace. A cute, fuzzy and lovable menace, but nonetheless a menace.

That little chap there is Jamie. The cuddliest kitten ever. His hobbies include; demanding headrubs, procuring a lap to nap on and licking my phone screen. No lap available? That's ok, he'll just stretch himself out on your feet.

He's had a bit of a rough start in life, prior to being adopted. His mother was found a stray and heavily pregnant... Unfortunately due to the condition she was in and the circumstances regarding his birth, she didn't make it. His mother (and one of his litter mates) passed away shortly after birth. As if that wasn't bad enough, poor Jamie has an acquired brain injury. Nothing too severe, thankfully - but he is plenty wobbly and struggles a bit with any kind of fine motor skills. (It mostly translates into an exasperated meow during play, when his little front paws don't do what he wants them to do and he gets a little frustrated.) But other than that, we wouldn't change him for the world.

And this little madam is Clawdia, and here she is overseeing her kingdom. Her hobbies include; purring her little head off at the slightest chance there might be fuss, sitting on my keyboard and chasing/hunting the red dot. In fact she is sat on the keyboard, as I'm typing this... Purring.

She is a 16 (or 17) week Ragdoll, who is just a bundle of energy. But she is extremely lovable, if a bit cheeky at times.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful pair of kittens. Lots to read and learn here and so much help. Enjoy looking around. Post lots of photos too

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Your two little 'menaces' are absolutely adorable. Kitten time doesn't last forever, so enjoy the little terrors as they overrun your house. Make sure you are kitten proofed, watch those exposed cords, plastic bags, and anything that will fit into their mouths. Also blind cords and anything that will topple over. I forget how cute and wild kittens can be. Once tehy get older it is sometimes hard to even get them to move. Have Fun!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Jamie and Clawdia are so cute! Please give them both a big hug for me! :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
98D28F0C-5C6B-4DDD-B1EB-347C9524E322.gif
Pixx, Claudia and Jamie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a belated warm
7FC8D6C3-0CA4-4C72-A450-252CA01571DB.gif
to you all.

Both of your kitties are lovely and yes, have fun with them and do post more photos of them please :wink:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Loved your descriptions of their 'hobbies'. :lol: Too cute. Welcome to TCS! :wave3:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Jamie, Clawdia and Pixx! :dazzler: Thanks for taking in Jamie. I suspect he is worth it! He sounds like a sweetheart! :redheartpump: And Clawdia is a lovely little lady.

There are many good articles and great people here. If you need anything, ask!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Ok, I can't STAND this amount of cuteness. :lol: They are such adorable little menaces.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pixxelated

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :D Clawdia, Jamie and I appreciate it. (Not that they need anymore validation, they have mastered using the 'cuteness thing' to their advantage.)

Currently, I'm not feeling too hot. I've been off ill for a few days. However, Nurse Clawdia is keeping me company. Here she is sleeping next to me on the sofa, about 20 minutes ago she was profusely grooming my leg and my foot. :redheartpump:

View media item 420071

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Jamie and Clawdia are adorable. :catrub:(love the name Clawdia, BTW).
Hope you feel better soon. At least you have Nurse Clawdia to keep you company. :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to all three of you! I'm glad to know that Nurse Clawdia (and I'm another fan of that name) is taking good care of you. Feel better soon!