Hello!

emmap

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got my girl about two weeks ago from a friend of a friend who was moving to a new apartment to be closer to her daughter, but it didn’t allow cats. Emma is two, and super sweet (but kind of shy.) She loves looking outside, playing with her mice, and getting chin scratches. Most of the time, she’s pretty sure she owns this house. I’m pretty sure I agree with her.

My camera isn’t fast enough to catch her at her cutest, but I think she's adorable :)

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! I agree with you 100 purr-cent, Emma is adorable!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_2692.GIF to you and Emma to TCS :wave3:

Thank you for adopting her. She sure is beautiful :lovecat::lovecat4:

Do check out the rest of the site for its rich contents and feel free to ask questions if you have any. Please post more of Emma's photos.

See ya around :wink:

ch-leesha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is so, so cute!!!! She reminds me so much of my sweet Nikki I lost this year. How old is she? Have fun with her! Nikki was my greatest friend for a long time :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emmap

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I've been checking out some of the articles, and they look like a great resource. I'm so glad I found this site!
ch-leesha, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I know it's so hard to say goodbye to a friend. Emma is 2 now, and I definitely plan to have fun with her. She is hilarious :D