Hello!

shudson1225

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
These are my furbabies, Sophie in the dark and Sinatra in the white [emoji]128521[/emoji]! These two keep me always entertained! They were both strays that were brought in as kittens years apart from each other but are inseperable now!
You can guess who is the sassy one!
I'm glad I stumbled across this website, I've enjoyed lots of good reads already!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
shudson1225,

Welcome all of you to TCS :wavey:

Sophie and Sinatra are beautiful [emoji]128149[/emoji] And what is Sophie looking so intensely at?

Glad you found many good reads and do continue to read as there are many interesting articles and also do post more of their photos!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shudson1225

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
shudson1225,

Welcome all of you to TCS :wavey:

Sophie and Sinatra are beautiful [emoji]128149[/emoji] And what is Sophie looking so intensely at?

Glad you found many good reads and do continue to read as there are many interesting articles and also do post more of their photos!
If you're replying about her look while shes holding the tennis ball, Sophie is quiet the sas, so she has no issues stealing toys right from the dogs paws! So most likely she is in her fiesty mood after retrieving the tennis bawl from someone else in the family! Shes is hilarious!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Lol,,,,,,,that look with the tennis ball is cute but I'm referring to the one at the window.
Seems like something caught her attention.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS 
  Sophie and Sinatra really are lovely cats and look very sweet.  I hope we hear and see a lot more about them in the future.  This is a very friendly site and a terrific resource so jump in!