Hello!! :)

indie-n-button

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello!!
I'm new here (well I've been here for about a week but haven't been that active, hopefully that'll change soon though!!) and thought I'd introduce you all to my two fur-babies, Indie and Button!! They're my first cat's that I've had, though I did have some in the past that I helped look after :)

Indie was a stray that I took in one day when I found him in a park. He's roughly 18 months old at the moment, give or take a few months (he was about a month old when I found him, I think, a really skinny, scrawny thing with a tonne of stomach problems) He's doing really well now though, save for his IBS, though that's controlled somewhat thanks to the raw diet he's on c: He's a little thin, though, and I'm working on trying to get his weight up a little bit

Then there's Button (or Butty for short). I /think/ he's a Balinese? He was crossed with a cream tabby (the dad) and a siamese (the mum). I got him when he was about 1 and a half months old, for my birthday last year. He's about 9 months old now and is SUPER chubby!!

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS

You have two beautiful babies...aww!

Great pics and enjoy your stay :-)

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome!  So good of you to take in a sick little stray.  He looks beautiful now.  

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Indie and Button are so beautiful! Indie looks very healthy and happy now - it was a good day for him when he met you. [emoji]127775[/emoji]

Welcome! Hope to hear (and see) lots more of Indie and Button! [emoji]128570[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

indie-n-button

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aaaa thankyou for the warm welcome!! And I know, Indie's come so far from when I first got him I'm so proud :')

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!!! You have found the most wonderful cat "family" EVER.

Your babies are beautiful

indie-n-button

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hi :)

I'm new too... I am so glad to have found other people that like cats!  Your cats are beautiful :)
I LOVE cats!!! And thanku omg they are pretty stunning, aren't they? :D Have you got any cats of your own?

Hi and welcome to TCS!!! You have found the most wonderful cat "family" EVER.

Your babies are beautiful
I know I love them sO much, I'd never ask for anything better!! :D

fearlessbenjamn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Indie-n-button

Your little Button looks so much like my Benjamin..Just adorable..I wonder if their personalities are the same..I call Benjamin my little rotten egg because he is so bad and so spoiled..I assume he is a seal point siamese but don't know for sure because he was a stray..Poor baby was only a few weeks old when I found him and he was a mess..He is almost 7 months old now and rules the house..If he wants something you better get up and get it right away..Otherwise, he will nag you to death!  Oh, how I love this boy

indie-n-button

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Indie-n-button

Your little Button looks so much like my Benjamin..Just adorable..I wonder if their personalities are the same..I call Benjamin my little rotten egg because he is so bad and so spoiled..I assume he is a seal point siamese but don't know for sure because he was a stray..Poor baby was only a few weeks old when I found him and he was a mess..He is almost 7 months old now and rules the house..If he wants something you better get up and get it right away..Otherwise, he will nag you to death!  Oh, how I love this boy
Oh god you won't believe it but I was actually thinking about naming Button Benjamin!!! I got his name from the 'Benjamin Button' movie omg!! Oh gosh Butty is exactly the same!! And he always seems to want attention at the wrong times, like when I'm using the computer or when I'm in the toilet!!! He starts nipping on you if he doesn't get what he wants omg and he purrs sO MUCH!!! He's really playful too, always chasing after balls of paper and ripping up things he shouldn't!!

Butty's about nine months old now haha!! And wow that's super great of you to take him in like that! He was probably from an unwanted litter or something ;-; But at least he's in good hands now!!

fearlessbenjamn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I call him Benjamin Button all the time!!  These two must be long lost brothers.. I have not used the bathroom alone in 6 months!   He could be sound asleep and will still somehow manage to hear me go in there..He is so active and loves to play..He is kind of clumsy and not the best jumper but he always finds a way to do whatever his sister Caya does..This morning before work I found them both on the top shelf of my closet..When did they learn how to do this?? I told them I was going to drop them off at the animal shelter but they didn't seem too scared..They know they aren't going anywhere, I guess..I do need to learn how to enforce some rules though..I am not real strict..There is just one place where I don't want them and that is the kitchen table and kitchen counters..Of course that is Benjamin's favorite spot!  He just looks so darn cute up there, it's hard to fuss..

indie-n-button

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I call him Benjamin Button all the time!!  These two must be long lost brothers.. I have not used the bathroom alone in 6 months!   He could be sound asleep and will still somehow manage to hear me go in there..He is so active and loves to play..He is kind of clumsy and not the best jumper but he always finds a way to do whatever his sister Caya does..This morning before work I found them both on the top shelf of my closet..When did they learn how to do this?? I told them I was going to drop them off at the animal shelter but they didn't seem too scared..They know they aren't going anywhere, I guess..I do need to learn how to enforce some rules though..I am not real strict..There is just one place where I don't want them and that is the kitchen table and kitchen counters..Of course that is Benjamin's favorite spot!  He just looks so darn cute up there, it's hard to fuss..
Oh god these two are so alike!! Button is exactly the same!! And if I accidenty close the door, thinking he's asleep, he'll wail outside until I open it for him haha!! And he paps my thighs until I pet him he's so sweet and affectionate!! Butty always seems to get stuck on top of high places pfff but he's a /great/ climber, he loves climbing on the curtains aRGH!! I'm not strict either, one look from either of my babies and I practically melt omg.