Hello!

lemondrop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Meet Mosey and Mendel!

Mosey (short for Mosaic) is a couple months shy of his second birthday. I found him as a stray at a family reunion out in the middle of nowhere when  he was about four weeks old. 

For a couple months, my cousins fostered him for me until I moved somewhere I could have pets. While he was there, he bonded really well with another kitten they were trying to find a home for, so I ended up taking both of them. Morgan passed away completely unexpectedly at about nine months old from a heart defect no one knew she had (vets assured me she would grow out of her minor heart murmur). 

Mosey had basically never been alone since he became my cat, so I knew he needed a buddy. Mendel ended up being the perfect fit. He was about ten months old when I adopted him from my local no-kill shelter, where he had been for almost his entire life. He was picked up as a stray by animal control and no one claimed him, so he went to the shelter. His online bio said "I don't know why I've been overlooked for so long. All I want for my first birthday is a forever home." and I adopted him immediately. I'm a sucker for marketing like that. 
We've had some health issues, but they're under control now [knock on wood!]. The current concern is trying to find a food for them I really like. 

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What adorable cats!  Thank you for sharing pictures...we love pictures here.  Welcome to TCS...it's nice to meet you.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lemondrop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It looked like most of the other topics on this board included pictures, so I figured I should, too. And I certainly have no shortage of pictures to choose from!