Hello

beansprout

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My name is Stacy, I joined today. I'm a huge fan of casts and dogs. I don't think a hoius is complete without at least one of each. Currently, I have two young cats and on older dog. My cats, Quincy & Oliver moved in last November, a couple of months after my old kitty, Simba passed. The house just wasn't right without a cuddly little boy, do I shopped around on the internet for a new friend. I found a great little 8 mth old, orange kitten at a shelter ( Quincy). Worried 1 cat would be lonely, I found him as buddy (Oliver). They are great & great together, completely opposite. I forgot how entertaining & mischievous young kittens can be, I'm lov'n it!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Stacy,Quincy and Oliver! 

You are so right about a home being incomplete without furbabies! Oh, your doggy is welcome too! 

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the site :wavey:

Your kitties sound gorgeous :D We would love to see some pics of them ;)

alismama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome and I can not imagine life without a kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beansprout

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
. This is Quincy, I call him Quincy Bean. I got him from a shelter when he was 8 mths. He is my little cuddle cat, enjoys sitting in your lap, & likes to be snuggled, but only when your standing up (the snuggle part anyway). He's my brave one. He gets into,on top of, behind & or under anything & everything, he keeps me laughing.
. Oliver is 4 months younger, he came from a shelter as well. He came from pretty horrible conditions, he was caught in a ferasl trap at just a few months old, when they took him back to release he wouldn't get out of the cage. He's no dummy. He was sick a lot when he first came home, upper respitory & eye infections. He was diagnosed with feline herpes, tested positive for bartonella, they believe he has displayed symptoms (not just a carrier). He is also really small, growth was stundted from poor nutrition. But he's really cute, and likes to be petted first thing in the morning when the alarm goes off, as soon as he hears in he comes running in & leaps right into the bed. His motor is running in mere anticipation. He relies on Quincy to help him through the scary things. Its heart warming to watch their interaction, they remind me of Wally & Beaver Cleaver.

alismama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They have such pretty markings and their names fit them.

beansprout

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I think I got really lucky findng them.

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome. :)

They are so beautiful. Those patterns are amazing. Your house must feel more like a home again now. 

beansprout

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Its great having them around. It se eee med so quiet after Sumba died, even though the dogs were there. Quincy and Oliver keep me entertained. Especially Quincy, he's a ham [emoji]128513[/emoji]

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! They are such beautiful cats, and I'm sure they are great companions.

beansprout

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My shy little Oliver had a pretty big moment today. He is really small, shy & kind of scared of everything. I have had him for 10 months now & he has stuck to safe places, hasnt gotten on anything higher than the bed, except for his scratch tower & the window seals I have placed either short scratch posts or chairs next to. He just walks around down below watching Quincy.Tonight after he ate his dinner, he turned up on the island counter in the kitchen. Not that I really want him on the counter, its just the fact that he mustered enough courage today & overcame a big hurdle getting up there. I just stood there in amazement & kind of proud of him. It makes me soooo happy to see him behave like a normal kitty.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My shy little Oliver had a pretty big moment today. He is really small, shy & kind of scared of everything. I have had him for 10 months now & he has stuck to safe places, hasnt gotten on anything higher than the bed, except for his scratch tower & the window seals I have placed either short scratch posts or chairs next to. He just walks around down below watching Quincy.Tonight after he ate his dinner, he turned up on the island counter in the kitchen. Not that I really want him on the counter, its just the fact that he mustered enough courage today & overcame a big hurdle getting up there. I just stood there in amazement & kind of proud of him. It makes me soooo happy to see him behave like a normal kitty.[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Haha, so now you are torn between encouraging him to be more confident and teaching him he's not allowed to be on the kitchen counter? 

beansprout

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Isn't that the truth,its difficult to know where to draw the lines with him. Although I think working up all that courage wore him out, he's exhausted!