hello!

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi There:

Welcome to the forum from a fellow librarian.  This is a nice, friendly site and full of good information.

Your furbabies are precious.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mlle librarian

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you, AngelinaCat! Nice to meet you!

jaosf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, mlle librarian!   Your kitties are gorgeous, and I love the names.  (...but, you need Helga and Salazar too!)  How is the food coming along?  You're a super cat parent for putting in the effort to make food at home.

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Regarding the food making at home, we had two cats, Toggie and Angel, that adored Thanksgiving and Christmas time.  That was because they loved the turkey meat including liver and organs.(cooked)   The other cats that came after them, could not be less interested.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mlle librarian

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hello, mlle librarian!   Your kitties are gorgeous, and I love the names.  (...but, you need Helga and Salazar too!)  How is the food coming along?  You're a super cat parent for putting in the effort to make food at home.
Thank you! :) Maybe someday I'll go for the full set... but for now 2 is about as much as I can handle! They are very playful and energetic.  

The food is a bit of a challenge. They are kinda picky, but I'm working with them on it!

Regarding the food making at home, we had two cats, Toggie and Angel, that adored Thanksgiving and Christmas time.  That was because they loved the turkey meat including liver and organs.(cooked)   The other cats that came after them, could not be less interested.
Aw, that's cute. I don't know what is up with mine. Sometimes they like things, other times they hate the very same things. SIGH. :)

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What beautiful cats! Welcome to TCS!