Hello with four cats and a feral

havecats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone,

Had previously lurked here now and again but wanted to join because of a situation I'm having with a feral kitten I brought into the house.  We already have four cats of different ages inside, 2 males and 2 females.  I have also been feeding a feral cat outside for 13 years now and have a really nice setup outside for her. 

Unfortunately, the situation with the feral cat adjusting to the others isn't going well.  I will go into more detail in another thread. 

Just wanted to say I'm very glad I found the Cat Site.  There is a wealth of great info here and people seem very willing to help each other and give support.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello HaveCats, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Thank you for looking after the feral all these years and trying to get her get use to your other cats. Please post your questions on this and am sure that those with good experience in this situation would be able to help you.

Yes, this is a great site with great articles and great people and cats.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

havecats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi TabbyTom,
Thanks for your response. My post probably wasn't clear. The female feral in the yard is different than the kitten I took in. He's the one in the house. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your kind words. I posted a thread in more detail in the "Caring for Strays and Ferals" section. I'll work on posting pics of my furbabies soon. Thanks again! :-)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi TabbyTom,
Thanks for your response. My post probably wasn't clear. The female feral in the yard is different than the kitten I took in. He's the one in the house. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your kind words. I posted a thread in more detail in the "Caring for Strays and Ferals" section. I'll work on posting pics of my furbabies soon. Thanks again! :-)
[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]