Hello! New Person Here! :-)

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
At Draco's kind suggestion, just dropping by to introduce myself and my kitties.

We are three and we live in Southern Arizona. I am retired, semi-disabled, but still manage to get around the house fine and keep up with two very active kitties.

Baby boy ginger kitty is Mr. Jams and the most well-behaved kitty you could want - except - he's a picky eater. His sister Miss Ivy, a very lovely domino, is NOT a picky eater, as you can see. LOL!

This photo was taken during a momentary truce. They actually get along quite well, but Miss Ivy is a consummate diva and tends to be very jealous at times. I have to keep an eye on her. However, since Jammy put on some weight and muscle, he can give as good as he gets. Haha! Fortunately, they never draw blood.

Jams is 5 this year and Ivy is 7. They are both rescues. They are both S P O I L E D. My house is done in Early Kitteh Décor. My neighbor calls my house Kitty City. I have the use of one lounge chair.  Everything else is pretty much designated as "MINEZZZ!".

:-D

"We" like to read, garden, run around the garden at full speed (them, not me - my full speed days are over!), sleep lots on every available surface, preferring the soft ones, of course (again, I have my lounger), watch a little TV, and that's about it for us.

Nice to have found this site. Much fun posting and nice articles.

Rose

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, Rose! You have 2 gorgeous kitties!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Miss Ivy is beautiful, such lovely markings. I've never seen a Domino before.

I'm looking forwards to seeing a lot more pictures of them both.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Since he is a marmalade kitty, it started out as "my little jam pot" when he was a wee baby and Jams and Jammy kind of stuck.

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I think she's a very pretty girl.

Dominos are basically calico cats without the orange. Not to be confused with cow cats or tuxedos, they most often have large patterns of dark to light fur, ranging from black to dark chocolate, to café au lait,  usually on the back, head legs, and a lighter undercarriage, usually creams to white.

It's quite a distinctive pattern of coloring.

Here is a clearer photo of Ivy:

She has a wee bit of black here and there, but most of what you see is very chocolate.

:-)

heatherh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
this is bianca-found her as a kitten on a rainy afternoon. She is so funny! And she adores my husband!

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww, she's a cutie pie! She looks so sweet!

:-)