Hello Kitty!

Gatomons

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, hello!
Just thought I'd plop in here to post some pics of my kitty cats.

Meet Yugi! He is a half breed maine coon 1 year old kitty.. meow~

This is Axew! She is your typical shorthaired grey tortie livin a little past 2 years now.

Here's Axews first litter of kittens! All 4 found great homes and thankfully one of the owners I remained in contact with!

Meet Oscar! This is an old updated pic I got from the owner last year. He turned out to be quite the handsome fellow! Definitely the best looking of the kittens in my opinion.

Here we have Tuxkit who went to a family losing their mother/wife. The children requested they wanted a cat and as a gift received this pretty boy!

NoName of last summer getting in some leash training. She was the last of her litter to be rehomed so while I had her I decided to train her up some. She was rehomed to a kind couple living not far from me at the time.

Here we have Braveheart! She was the most fiesty of the litter and got herself into trouble the most out of all of her siblings.

Yugi loved having the kittens around and wasn't too happy when they were leaving for their new homes. :( He's very playful, but Axew is more laid back so she could care less for play time. With the kittens around Yugi was in Heaven!

Now here's Axew pregnant with her second litter! Due any day for all that I know of! Prayers to us so that all goes smoothly! I cannot wait to see her litter of kittens! :D So very excited.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gatomons

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@mightyboosh Lol, that'd be scary! I bought the cute bed from a kids store for the cats. xD

@Feral Cat Mom Thank you! I plan on doing updates about her second litter! :D