Hello, I'm New Nd Introducing My Pixie.

Pixie_kitttie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello!

I am new to this forum, but I love all the advice and help I see people give here, it's very nice. I have a 2 year old Siamese-mix cat named Pixie that I've had since she was 5 weeks old. She was born outside to a Tuxedo mama cat. Every kitten + mama got adopted by the people in my apartment building, so everyone got a happy ending :).

Pixie is also my very first cat ever! So I am learning a lot and reading a lot about cat behaviors. Before her I've had a dog and ferrets.

I am a traveling nurse so Pixie moves around with me and together we're exploring the United States :)
pix.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
CE11AAC2-7E73-4921-960B-8637A994DDF4.gif
to you and Pixie. On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
F8BB8E34-CD31-420E-B4FA-A0416DE42D10.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Pixie is such a cutie! :happycat: and happy that you get great help here.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very warm welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: Glad you joined the forum to learn more about cats and their behavior. There are many Articles and resources here to help you as well as knowledgeable members. Thank you for rescuing this precious girl when she was 5 weeks old.:lovecat3: Please feel free to post more pics of Pixie and you as you travel for your nursing job together. Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and the lovely Pixie!

I tried to find a cat pixie, but the philistines only showed images of Pixie Bobs. I had to settle for a cat fairy instead!

upload_2018-7-2_17-15-12.jpeg