Hello! I Am New And I Introduce Myself

Dickie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello!
I'm from Spain, I hope you understand my bad English (sometimes I need help with Mr. Google's translation ;))

I have been following this forum for a long time, I have decided to register because I see many people who really love cats and I would love to participate.
I also received help to read very interesting health cases and, above all, I am interested in the subject of FIV + cats, I have one for a year and a half and I am learning everything possible to give you the best quality of life possible. In this forum there is a lot of information . That's why I'm very happy:hyper:.

I am a proud mother of six precious rescued cats. I also control a colony of feral cats in my area. Little by little I will introduce you to my family of cats.

I'm glad to be here!! greetings

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
C9248C1F-5363-4F33-BC82-22C40F336F64.gif
, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
FD5A2E22-763F-4495-85A6-31F8FAA05677.gif
to you and your furry friends.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Thank you for rescuing the kitties and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home and for having a part in taking care of the colony of Ferals in your area.
Please post photos of your kitties for us to see :camera:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dickie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much everyone for your wonderful welcome to me. Thanks also for the links with instructions!

Shortly I will show pictures of all my cat , but I will search first on my pc pretty good pictures of them all.

A hug to all!:heartshape:

Dickie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry for introducing my children late. I have a lot of work and I can not connect much.
Here I show the first.
It's called Melchor, it has approx. 4 years, and it's IVF +
That's the reason why I found this forum. Looking for information about this disease.
It was abandoned by someone without a heart in the area of my colony of street cats on Christmas Day 2016.
he did not know how to move with other angry cats ... they attacked him many times, he got into my backpack when I was going to feed the cats ... He wanted to come with me, it was not wild
I took it to my house as soon as possible. And now he lives here very happy, we do veterinary checks every 6 months and he is in good health! he is too fat ... also ... I know ...:oops:
He is extremely affectionate and sweet, at the vet he behaves very well.
It's my little one more spoiled ...

When I can, I will continue to introduce my other cats, and I will tell their stories briefly.
Thanks for reading! Hugs!!:heartshape:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
You can tell by the photos that he admires you very much. That is the look of Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Such a good looking little boy. A very friendly looking cat it is great that you got him off the streets fast.

Thanks for posting the photos looking forward to more.

Last edited:

Dickie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your beautiful words!

:redheartpump:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He's lovely!

Oh, and...your English is fine. It's better than some native English speakers I've known.

Dickie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you very much!
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I use a lot of Google translator ... sincerely ...:oops:
When I read it I understand English well, but I find it difficult to write it well, I make many spelling mistakes, which can change the meaning of the words, and that is why I ask "Mr. Google" for help ;)